Auto accident injuries can have devastating consequences, especially if they're not treated promptly. At Coyote Chiropractic and Wellness Center, we help patients get prompt diagnosis and treatment for their auto accident injuries. As your chiropractor for auto accident injury in Tempe AZ, we can help you determine the source of your pain and provide all natural, gentle chiropractic care.
Common Auto Accident Injuries in Tempe AZ
Some the most common auto injuries include:
- Seat belt injuries. Seat belt injuries occur when the seatbelt is pulled tight against the body during an accident, resulting in bruises, strained muscles, and other problems.
- Herniated disc. A herniated disc is a condition that occurs when the disc between the vertebrae protrudes from the tough casing that encloses it.
- Concussion. A concussion is a head injury that causes nausea, vomiting, and headache.
Whiplash Causes and Symptoms
In addition to the injuries above, whiplash is a very common car accident injury. Whiplash occurs when the neck is jerked during a car accident, causing tiny tears to develop in the ligaments and muscles of the neck. Patients who experience whiplash may not notice symptoms at first. In fact, symptoms of whiplash can take days or weeks to manifest. Some of the most common symptoms of whiplash include:
- Headache and migraine.
- Limited range of motion.
- Blurry vision.
- Neck pain.
- Back pain.
- Shoulder pain.
- Limited mobility.
Why You Should See an Auto Accident Chiropractor in Tempe
If you've recently been involved in a car accident, it's important to see an auto accident chiropractor in Tempe, even if you have no symptoms of injury. Some injuries can have delayed symptoms, and by the time the patient realizes that he or she is injured, the condition has worsened. This can lead long-term damage and a life of chronic pain.
At Coyote Chiropractic and Wellness Center, we provide prompt diagnosis and treatment for auto accident injuries. As your auto injury chiropractor in Tempe, we can help you determine whether or not an injury has occurred. If you are injured, we can help you recover even before symptoms have begun to present themselves.
Chiropractic Techniques to Treat Auto Accident Injuries
We use a variety of chiropractic techniques to treat auto accident injuries! Some of the most common techniques we use include:
- Spinal adjustment. This technique involves realignment of the spine to reduce pressure on the spinal cord.
- Massage therapy. Massage therapy helps improve circulation and reduce muscle tension.
- Stretches and exercises. Therapeutic stretches and exercises help improve range of motion and muscle strength.
Contact Your Auto Injury Chiropractor in Tempe AZ
If you're seeking chiropractic care for whiplash from an auto accident, see your auto injury chiropractor in Tempe AZ. At Coyote Chiropractic and Wellness Center, we can help you get the treatment you need for your injuries. If you've recently been involved in a car accident, contact us to make an appointment at (480) 820-0999.